Tuesday 26 February 2013

Welcome all jammers!

Hello everyone so I've decided that i'm starting over with this blog I am Juniper Desertstar! Your poster of corse and I'm looking foward to posting jamastic stuff and meeting the well known bloggers a bit more well. Firstly it's me, Tiggywinkle most people do know me if you don't hello! :)
I am a very friendly person who loves meeting new buddies I think Animal Jam is fantastic!!!
Please follow this blog as well as Sparkykat38 and I's new blog called Animal Jam Milkshake! A very awesome blog of corse nobody hates it I mean seriously.
Another thing I'll try my very best to keep up to date because I have homework all the time at school and yeah... Sorry guys
Also my buddie list is just about full so i'm sorry I can't really add you new Jammers that arn't familiar to this blog, I am really sorry I really dislike deleting my buddies.
Ok that is just about it, bye!
~Tiggywinkle  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment